Many people are unhappy with the appearance of their buttocks. If you’re one of them, why not consider Brazilian butt lift surgery? This procedure is often recommended to people who have lost weight and feel their buttocks’ size, shape, and texture are not pleasing anymore. Patients are usually complaining about their flat, sagging, asymmetrical, or disproportionate buttocks.
Many people say that Brazilian butt lift is one of the most natural ways to augment your buttocks because this procedure uses your own fat. Brazilian butt lift can be performed on its own but there are instances when it is combined with other plastic surgery procedures like tummy tuck and breast augmentation.
The bad news is that Brazilian butt lift is not for everyone meaning you must meet certain criteria to qualify for this surgery. To be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift, you must consider the following:
- You should be in good general health to avoid risks/complications and recover properly from the surgery. By good general health, we mean that you must also be psychologically healthy with realistic expectations of the procedure.
- To improve the appearance of your buttocks, it is advisable that you first consider having a healthier diet and exercising on a regular basis. If you tried these but have not had the success you were hoping for, then the Brazilian butt lift surgery is for you.
- If you are a chain smoker, expect that your surgeon will advise you to stop smoking for a specific time period before and after your surgery. It is because smoking can compromise your body’s healing ability. Drinking too much alcohol may also be prohibited for the same reason.
- The best candidates for Brazilian butt lift are usually those who are a bit overweight or those have the pounds to spare. Petite people who are also unhappy with their buttocks are usually sent to booty camps. In booty camps, they are free to eat whatever they want to gain enough weight for the Brazilian butt lift surgery.
- If you have excess sagging skin in the region of your buttocks, you may need to have another surgery it before you can undergo the Brazilian Butt Lift.
Want to have a youthful, prominent, perky buttocks and a more sensual body profile? We can help you with all your Brazilian butt lift surgery needs. If you are searching for doctors who can help you with fat transfer in Dubai, we can also help you. Our medical aesthetic and anti-aging center is specializing in plastic surgery, laser hair removal, endermologie cellulite and fat reduction, microdermabrasion, skin peels, cosmetic dentistry, and other cosmetic aesthetics. Contact us today!